Brand: Nature Made
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets, 60 tablets per bottle.
- Essential amino acid
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 56x97x136
Details: Product Description
As one of the nine essential amino acids, L-Lysine supports the synthesis of body proteins. Nature Made L-Lysine provides 1,000 mg of lysine in just one tablet per day for those looking for a higher potency.
From the Manufacturer
Nature Made’s L-Lysine is recommended as part of a daily regimen for general health and longevity. Lysine is an essential amino acid necessary for certain bodily functions and manufacturing body proteins. It aids in calcium absorption and collagen formation. Carnitine, an important energy-producing compound, is synthesized from lysine. Carnitine may help the body utilize fat more efficiently, and therefore may streamline the process of energy production.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Label Information Ingredients Lysine , Cellulose Gel, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol.
Directions Take one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by your health care provider. Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
Warnings If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Nutrition Facts Serving size, 1 tablet Servings per container, 60
(Amount per serving is followed by % of daily value) L-Lysine: 1000 mg, *
* Daily Values not established